don king daze

Today I went to Don King Days out at the polo fields.
It's basically a rodeo...on a polo field.
I know, I am awesome at creating vivid descriptions....
ANYWAY....it was pretty....interesting.
After living in Sheridan for about 8 months now, the whole novelty of a cowboy still puts a git in my giddy-up (or is it gid? ehh I don't know).

So one of the events was steer roping. It's when cowboys lasso little baby cows.
This is my experience....today.

"wow there are so many effing COWBOYZZSSZZSZSZZSZZ! They are so dreamy and cowboyie....."

"Oh look at that rope that he is rotating in the air!!!!!!!! What is that little cow doing running?"

"WHAT THE HELL???!!!! I hate you stupid cowboys..even though your still kind of dreamy"



Rodeos are a strange bizniz

Comments

  1. haha I recently went to a rodeo for the first time, and that was pretty much my exact reaction.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice