Love and Glee

This Christmas has been a bit strange for me. How, you might ask...

I'm not too sure. It's probably because I haven't gotten any of my Christmas shopping done. Or it could be because I don't have any Christmas decorations in my new little apartment. There is also limited snow right now (it's Wyoming, I wasn't prepared for a SHORTAGE of snow...but I'll take it). But I think the main reason this Christmas has been strange for me is because I miss all my wonderful friends and family. :(

I cannot wait for this weekend, I get to go to California and have my first Christmas with my WHOLE family in about 5 years!


yeah, I love 'em

Hope everyone's holiday season is full of love and glee!

Comments

  1. i'm officially a stalker...i mean follower of you now. well not of you, but your blog. however i'm not in this official family photo which is a little disappointing. i mean i did attend family game night back in the day, riiiight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY i have a stalker! yes i agree, you should be in this pic as well...ill see if i can do something about that. btw your blog name is 'abby winell' not 'abby vanderson' i almost forgot what your maiden name was...it was a weird moment for me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice