my weekend list

For having barely any plans this weekend, I did quite a lot:
  1. Dinner at the Haseman's Friday night
  2. FIGHT NIGHT
  3. Fight Night was the best thing I have done in at LEAST.......5 days.
  4. I think I will write a whole post about it. Eventually.
  5. Knitting circle on Saturday with Brenda, Kim, and Dimitra. Making this a weekly event. Mostly because I realize that I can only really do one sort of knit...and there is a lot more that I could learn.
  6. And I like to knit....and drink coffee....and eat brownies.....and kick it with my homegurlz.
  7. Watched some football and had MEAT NIGHT at the Hasemans.
  8. I hadn't had a steak in forever. It was pretty great. Sackett's market really DOES have good meat.
  9. Karaoke an Saturday night. Homahgawd how I love karaoke. We totally brought the party to that place.
  10. Worked Sunday morning. It was ok.
  11. FOOTBALL in the afternoon.
  12. Went to the Hasemans (again) and watched Get Him to the Greek and ate the best dinner EVER!
  13. I didn't actually realize how much time I spent at the Haseman's this weekend.
  14. Oh well, they are pretty awesome.
So overall it was a bomb weekend.

Comments

  1. So....when Ben and I are back in Sheridan for a visit, we're dragging you with us to karaoke. Ben was singing Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" the other night, and I'm seeing a duet/medley of him singing that with you singing Celine Dion. Be prepared.

    ~jaime

    (Ha! I found your blog! I internet stalk you!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice