Numbers

I honestly think no one ever reads this blog. That makes it a bit easier to write about things that are honestly on my mind.

I am not a very deep person. Or I at least try not to be. I love living a stress free life. It's very sad, I realize, to you people that are deep and critical thinkers.

Don't confuse my stress-free shallow existance to being apathetic. Trust me, I'm not. I work for AmeriCorps and want there to be good in the world and I am doing my part to make that good happen.

Now that I have justified myself sufficently, I will let you in on a little convo my friend and I had this morning. I am not even joking, we actually discussed this. (I was going to keep my friend a mystery, but under further consideration, I figured everyone would know who this person was anyway. If you guessed Carrie, you were right.)

My/My friend's theory on numbers
1= The skinny one. No one likes her because she is bossy and wants to be the leader all the time. She is the attention hog. Stupid number 1
2= The cute one. She is the baby and everyone likes her because she is cute.
3= The bitch. She is always scowling and is never nice to anyone.
4= The dork. He has an unfortunate big nose and is not very clever. Sorry 4
5= The normal dude. He really wants to be cool like 6, but isn't quite there. He falls in the middle.
6= The cool dude. He is just effortlessly cool.
7= The sexy one. She has tons of admirers. 9 has a crush on her.
8= The fat funny one. He's got a lot of rolls but he doesn't care. He's just here to have a good time. 9 has a bit of a beef with him.
9= The professional one. He is very put together. He likes 7, but can't get 8 out of the way. He doesn't like 8 very much.
0= The God.

It took awhile to get all those figured out. It's been a successful morning...obviously

Comments

  1. This Carrie girl must be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, Andrea, you are HILARIOUS. Just as I remember. :D

    I didn't know you had a blog! I blog all the time. And I will read yours...but no worries, there is no need for deeper thinking on your part simply because I'm reading. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should I be concerned that my lucky number is 4 or is that just extremely ironic?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And another thing...the WyoWoman is lame but I couldn't come up with anything to 'name' myself. I'm thinking the 4 makes sense...

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha Michelle that was great! I think WyoWoman is pretty lame. How bout Michellery, or Mioming, or Pioneerish Lady....That's all I got... and all of those are pretty lame too. I guess that's harder than it looks to make up a nickname.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice