Sister Time

Before this day is done, I need to write little post about my amazing sister, Miss A. Little Miss A turns 20 today and is quickly becoming an adult. I will always think of her as a little squishy midget....but to the rest of the world little sister is all grown up.
To commemorate this joyous occasion, I will write an ode to Miss A.

Sister 'o Mine
When you were born you were given to me
As a little gift full of love and glee.
I made you play Barbies with me all day
until you cried and screamed and ran away.
Now you are old and don't really care
what I say or about what you wear.
You are the stinkiest person that I know
And you really don't care about where your stink goes
But deep inside I know your heart
And my little sissy and I shall never part.

Sorry sister A, i really didn't mean to insult you with that poem, but I can't stop where the rhyme goes.

Anyway, Anyone that knows little sister A tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY and send her lots of love because she is an awesome chica and I am so proud to be her sister!!
sister love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice