The Unicorn

So I actually forgot to bring my camera...oops.

BUT
Carrie was nice enough to bring hers....and documented the entire night. Not sure if that was necessary, but it was still fun.
Big room filled with girls wearing PINK. Very fun

The one thing I hate about going out on the town with a camera tagging along, is that you have proof that you really aren't as sexy as you imagine yourself being. Like for instance, I was completely convinced that I was the sexiest girl in the room....sorry to all the other girls in the room, but thats what I thought. Then I see a picture like this the next day.

No, not sexy. I have no idea what I was thinking.

Or this one.....please. Why do I do things like this. It's just not cute.

Or this one. I can safely say this guy is never ever going to call me, look at me, want to be around me ever again. I guess I will have to move on to another conquest.

But there is one thing that did make up for a whole night of ugly awkward pictures.

I don't think you are ready for this.

Seriously, these are very rare in Wyoming, not just Sheridan.

I don't think you are ready, but here it is.


AN ASIAN. ok ok, I know that was not politically correct or anything, but there is seriously NO DIVERSITY here.....none. It was like spotting a unicorn. My little asian unicorn buddy.

Pink Flamingo was a success. I think the award for best night goes to carrie.....She actually WON a pink flamingo for best outfit. GO CARRIE
Thanks to all my Sheridan homegirls for a very fun evening!
Sta-weezy out!

Comments

  1. Hahaha! Rock!! All except that last little picture there! Talk about not sexy AT ALL!

    Well at any rate it was a rockin' good time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice