raw

I got a call from my dad last night. My dad usually calls me a couple times a week. I missed the call. Which is not unusual. I usually miss calls. I never hear my phone. My phone is only with me between the hours of 8am-4pm. If you call me after 4 I most likely will not answer. Not because I don't like you, but I just forget where I put my phone.
Anyway, I missed my dad's call last night. Instead of doing my usual thing, which is to call the person back without checking my voicemail, I actually listened to my voicemail.
It was highly unusual.
But I did it because it was late and my parent's live in a different time zone.
I am happy I listened to the voicemail because if I hadn't I would have missed out on this.


This is my big brother. On TV. Looking ultra cool. Ultra.
He went with his friends to RAW. Yes, that is WWE RAW. I actually enjoyed watching it.
I think that should go on my list of weird things I like.
Thank you Joe, I now like WWE wrestling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice