Paint

I don't think you will ever meet anyone on the face of this earth that has wasted more time on the paint program than me.

It is sad really. I can sit and fiddle with picture on the paint program for hours...HOURS. One single picture can take up my whole evening. I actually find it entertaining.

I have decided to show off a number of my masterpieces

This was an idea for a future mardi gras get-up. I think it needs a little tweeking still.

Me being Hermione Granger. This one was rather quick to do.

Me as a movie star. This is one of my earlier creations, before I learned how easy it was to match the color by using the little dropper mechanism. I'll call this retro-andrea-paint era

This one just makes me laugh. Watch out for all those bowls in hell. HAHAHAH
Funny story behind that picture. That whole trip pretty much sucked all around. From the exhaust coming through the bus and gasing us out, to the 4 hour wait in Walmart. Well that part wasn't too bad, Abby and I found some class-a literature. And by class-a I mean western romance novels. We roll big...esp. in Texas...or were we in Arkansas? I don't really remember. Anyway, we were able to top off that trip by showering with cockroaches everyday...lovely. I did discover apple pop on that trip...yippy!

Don't worry, I saved my best creation for last...

My wedding invitation. My wedding to Rob Pattinson. Yes, on the inside I am a 12 year old girl.
You know my secret.

Comments

  1. i sure wish i still had that skirt from mexico. we were some sexy lil ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that trip was nuts. the things we did for Jesus. good thing they had good guac there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice