light it up


This will be my last entry about yellowstone, I swear.
I mean it's been like weeks since my mom and I went.
But it was a pretty awesome trip. It seems like it was the only interesting thing to happen in my life recently....
.....here is a gorgeous pic of mom and I at jackson lake. So cool

Ok, so that was a lie above. There actually has been some pretty awesome things that have happened in my life recently. I've just been a butt about posting about them.
This past Saturday (2 days ago) I went to my first EVER monster truck rally.
Yes, my neck is still a little red from going.
Yes, I cheered like a deranged lunatic. for the BARRBARIAN.
And yes, it was fun, so much fun, way too much fun.
I LOVED it. LOVED LOVED LOVED IT.
Here's a few pictures from the event that i stole from Michelle. Thanks!
This was before the show started. You could pay $10 to go on a 45 second ride in this thing. I was actually tempted.
MONSTER TRUCKS CRUSHING CARS
LIGHT IT UP BOYZZZZZZ
It was awesome. Carrie and Nolan were with us too.
Notice my flannel shirt. I bought it esp. for this occasion. But it was really cold and rainy that night. Otherwise we would have dressed up more hickish.
It was still fun.

Comments

  1. WHOA, those monster trucks look soo cool! Andrea, you are da bomb for going to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea...did you post the above comment anonymously on your own blog? Anyways. The monster truck show was epic and they really light that shit up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice