morelondonimsorry

So I have this bad(ish) habit of talking stuff to death.
It can be anything really.
Recently it has been this trip to London.
I am sorry, but I can't stop thinking about it.
I am BEYOND excited for it.

Here is a small list of things I will be doing/want to do but may run out of time/money for:
  1. Go to the Tower of London (mom bought tickets, so this is a guarantee)
  2. See Joe's football game (main reason for the trip)
  3. See platform 9 3/4 and take about a hundred picks of me running into it (I never said I wasn't going to be a cheesy tourist)
  4. See more Harry Potter stuff
  5. Go to the Globe Theater
  6. Go on the London Eye
  7. Shop a lot
  8. Go to Piccadilly Circus
  9. Take a cheesy picture on Abbey Road
  10. Go to a Halloween parade with friend Courtney
  11. Go to a gum factory (somehow this got into the mix)
  12. Go to a pub or two
  13. Make a friend with a local
  14. Go to Notting Hill and pretend to be Julia Roberts ("I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her" < I will probably say that)
And about a million more things. I only have 4 days, so I'm going to make them count.

Comments

  1. sounds like it will be a grand time!!
    Send me a post card and I have one for you that is in my purse.

    Also. One of my friends from home lives in London. I will tell him to meet you somewhere ok. question.. why is joe playing in london anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's playing the broncos. i guess every year an nfl game is played over there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice