Oops

Yesterday I went to Billings with Jake and Jesse.
Jake had to pick Brenda up from the airport, and I wanted to help greet her when she got into town.
(side-note: I was a terrible greeting party. I was ridiculously tired and maybe said five words to Brenda the entire trip back to Sheridan....SORRY BRENDA. I become mute when I'm tired)

So anyway, the night before was New Years Eve and I had just gotten back into town.
I had a lot of fun celebrating with my friends, so Saturday morning I was not feeling very well.
Jake was going to pick Jesse and I up at 10, and I was seriously considering backing out of the trip.
At about 9:30, I crawl off the couch, grab a quick shower and try to become human again.
I throw on my go-to sweater which is an old red nasty 3XL hoody. Then I grab the first pants I can find, which are my $3 Target special leggings. I deem this a good outfit.
It wasn't.

Brenda's plane was delayed coming into Billings, so we had a few hours to kill.
We went out to lunch, went to Target, and hung out at the airport for awhile.
While walking through town, I started thinking that my pants could possibly be see through.
But it was at the airport that my brain started to work.
I noticed that when the sun hit my legs, I could see through my pants.
Confirmed: my pants were see-through.

So sorry Billings for flashing you all day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice