the red-faced starbuxx worker

As you know, I work at Starbuxx in town.
Love my job.
Love the people I work with.
Love how quickly the day goes.
However...
I do not love some of the people that visit my work.

For example, yesterday, it seemed like every single man that I have had an awkward situation with came into work.
Fortunately I could hide from one.
But only one.

Most of you know me pretty well, and you know that I am not the most graceful person.
I was not born with that wonderful quality.
I have NO IDEA how to diffuse awkward situations.
I just start rambling.
And make things worse.
MUCH MUCH WORSE.
I get all nervous, and my sentences don't make sense, and I look like I have turrets syndrome.
And my face gets all blotchy and red.
It gets pretty bad.

So I guess the message is, if I've ever completely humiliated myself in front of you, PLEASE for the love of God, do NOT come into Starbuxx when I am working.

Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice