It's not that bad


It's hard to have a bad morning when that is the first thing you see. I love that part about living here. I get to see such amazing views everyday...like it's no big deal.


DO YOU SEE THAT! mountains.....MOUNTAINS. All my peeps in Michigan are jealous right now...I can feel it.

Anyway, so I wake up this morning, start doing my usual morning routine. I love it, I am getting into a routine now. I ALMOST fit in here...it's getting close to happening. Anyway one part of my morning that I wish wasn't apart of my routine in the breaking of my towel rack. every single morning that I have been here, I have broken my stupid towel rack.


Honestly, every morning. It just isn't fair.

Anyway, today was my first day at work. I really don't think I did much of anything. I just did a bunch of listening, nodding, note taking, and looking really confused for about 4 hours straight. If that isn't a productive day then I don't know what is. Here is a few images of my office....now don't get excited, it's a work in progress....you'll see.


This is the view from my desk...yeah I have my own desk :)



AND here she is! Wow, this was a scattered post. Anyway, just thought I'd show you all this. More later. I'm headed down to Cheyenne tomorrow...I'll take pictures and show y'all (ha)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice