Watch out, Andrea gets crabby

Welp, I'm back from good 'ol PSO (pre-service orientation) in Salem, OR. It was definitely an experience.....to say the least. Got to meet a TON of very cool, creative, fun, and crazy people. I also had the extreme pleasure of meeting some very interesting "characters"...I think you know whatI mean by that. I could elaborate more on both but then I would feel bad and once I get famous off of this blog, people might look at my past posts and think 'hey! that bitch is talking about me!', so I'm just going to stop right there.
PSO lasted from Tuesday until Friday, but I was unable to fly out of Portland until today (Saturday). I was so so so tired when I got back, I mean it doesn't help that I had to wake up at like 4am. Anyhoo...normal people, when they return from emotionally, physically, mentally and financially strenuous experiences would just take a nap, or rest up. Ho, ho...not Andrea! I decided to drive all the way into town, manage to find their one and only laundry mat and proceed to do laundry for an hour and a half. Then, if that wasn't stupid enough, when I gots back I decides 'hey, what the heck, let's babysit for my landlord'....for free. I did get to watch their cable....but it came with the cost of having to sit in the same room with the gassiest dog of all time.
So to reward myself...I'd say I deserve a really really boring day tomorrow. Like I may even sleep in past nine....and not shower....and forget to do the dishes. I think that I am going to do all of that tomorrow because I am soo stretched from today.
Happier posts to follow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice