Family Time

weewph (my spelling of a sigh)....

It has been awhile since I last wrote....but isn't it "absence makes the heart grow fonder"?

yes it is

so you see, this was all for your own good :)

but that is neither here nor there, so let's get started.
Just returned yesterday from my voyage to one my soul's many paradises (San Fran) to visit with family. I had an absolute blast. I feel like I should apologize to mom, dad, alli and joe for being a bit salty during the weekend....I was just in a horribly bad mood every time I thought about leaving them, so I wasn't the happiest of campers.
We did normal staley stuff at this staley christmas.....sing karaoke.....eat 24/7.....laugh at the wierdest things.....go out for drinks with the pastor's family....
you know, normal stuff.
One of my favorite moments of the trip (there were many and too numerous to put into this one post) was going to joe's football game. I absolutely love football...but being at the game is the best. Better than instant replays, commentaries, and commercials. I LOVE BEING AT FOOTBALL GAMES. I also love being there with my sister.....when there is a camera around.

only alli can make awkward look this good


My attempt....pretty good. like the guys shirt in front of me



sister love in a SF snuggie....we roll so hard


there's joe! we are so close!

Anyway, I had a VERY merry christmas and I hope all of you did as well!!

Comments

  1. yo yo yo home slice i laughed sooo hard at this is love u i especially loved the "we roll so hard" under the snuggie pic....i'm a gangsta so u no i'm gonna like stuff like that....joe got mad at me today for being gangsta....but i think he's just jealous (mom had to tell me how to spell that) anywhozie....we ordered chinese and mom is freaking out about packing and dad and joe are playing that really annoying game trying to beat each other and i'm sitting in the couch on w/ my snuggie on...so we ehh miss you!! ILU ILU ILU!! byezz u rule!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice