2010

The holidays are behind us a new year is ready to unfold. Not going to lie, I think I'm really going to miss 2009, it was a great year. I mean it was the first year I spent out of school. I had a great house in GR. A fun job at a salon where I got to meet some pretty amazing people and learned what it was like to be spoiled (sorry to whoever my future husband is). I had some pretty fantastic memories from 2009.

I am very excited for 2010 too. I mean look at it, when you write 2010 it even looks cool.

Anyway, if I was a psychic, I would say that in 2010 I find the man of my dreams who coincidentally happens to be a cowboy millionaire explorer, do an awesome job at my new job, win the mega-million lotto (I guess I would actually have to buy a lotto ticket for that to happen), meet pioneer woman, lose weight and be offered to model for victoira's secret (I would kindly refuse, I have higher standards than that), and maybe learn how to cook well. I think that's a pretty good prediction for the next year.... I mean a ton can happen in a year!

Speaking of which, look what happened to one of my BFF's Mel-e-g.

She met and got engaged to her bf j.b. in a little over a year! They are getting married in SEPT! I am so happy for them, they are an awesome couple! So I will dedicate this post, my tribute to 2009 and my hopes for 2010, to mel-e-g and j.b. Congrats!

I hope everyone had happy and safe holidays. Feel free to tell my about your predictions for 2010, trust me I would love to hear!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice