Give it up

While I sit here eating my porridge (oatmeal to normal people), I am contemplating life's issues. Where will I be a year from now? What does love got to do with it? Is there God? Why don't big girls cry? It's been a morning filled with unanswered questions and moderately hot breakfast soup. Then I got to thinking again. The Christmas season is over, but that doesn't mean the giving spirit isn't. If you have been living under a rock that does not get cable then you probably don't know about the earthquake in Haiti. Everyone else should. I have been completely surprised by how devastating one natural disaster can be. Complete destruction. I have also been in serious awe at how quickly support and money has been raised to aid all the people there. I hope that the people are receiving swift and complete care, but I, Andrea from Wyoming, am so detached from the situation, that all I can really do is hope.

There is no gentle transition from that to this, sorry.

Also thinking about the giving spirit, I got a little present on my doorstep this week.
No it wasn't a puppy, man, car, coffee, or Jillian Michaels

It was CLOTHES!

Yes that's right, clothes. Where did I get them? From Nordstroms :)
There is a Nordstroms in Wyoming? Maybe, but no where near me.
I got a gift card from my big wonderful bro for Christmas (the present that keeps on giving).
Spend 4 delightfully fulfilling hours on their website and found these little gems...

Sexy and sophisticated...you are a bit jealous, I can feel it.

Michael Kors....now I KNOW you are. Don't worry, this fabric mixed with the dry Wyoming air makes me a walking electric shock....but I look good doing it.

This pretty little number is going to give me some trouble. I have no idea where to wear this in Wyoming....Its a bit rugget out here.

Same problem with this one too. I'll probably wear it to melissa and jake's wedding. Going to have to pull out the spanx for this one...but I do look like a sexy secretary, only my life's dream.

Give Give Give, you will always be appreciated for it, even if you can't tell.

I'll appreciate you :)

Comments

  1. oMg! I LoVe the green dress. SOOOOO adorable. I'm totally jealous. What else is new? ha BDAY WEEK is here tomorrow!! HOLLA!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice