mah friends

I talked to my mom the other day.
She was just asking about my weekend and i told her about it.
She then said, "Andrea, you should send me pictures with names of these people you are talking about. I need visuals."
So I was going to do that today, but I thought to myself "why not just make it into a blog post?"
So I am making into a blog post.



I also noticed that I get the most comments/reactions when I have a negative post.
And I am all about comments.
So I then decided to add only descriptions of these peoples bad qualities.
So really this is all you peoples fault.
You should comment more.

Picture, name, bad quality.
Here mom, this post is for you.
(friends are in no particular order)

This is Courtney (Cerwin). She left me for London.


This is Jake. He is an angry, angry man. And is from Indiana.


This is Ben. Incredibly awkward.


This is Brenda. She is a sarcastic bitch.



This is Randy. He is cocky. And his thighs are way too white.


This is Dimitra. She is crass. And dances like a stripper.


This is Micah. He is a workaholic. And wears hobo clothes.

This is Dana. He is immature and smelly.


This is Michelle. She is a hermit. And crazy competitive.


This is Kyle (Ka). He is Dana's friend. And has a mustache.

This is Carrie. I never see her. And she forgets to wash her hair regularly.


This is Rod. He is the worst dancer ever. And he shaved his beard.


This is Kim...on the right. I can't find a picture of her. and She is a bad influence.


This is Jarod and Nate. Jarod is like a ghost. I won't see him for months, then he will pop up out of no where. Nate left Sheridan. I have still not forgiven him for that.
So mom, these are the people I am hanging out with.
(Realize I only found bad pictures of these people. Also realize that these people really are pretty great. I just like to make myself feel better by putting them down.)
(if I offended anyone...I am sorry. But you should know better)

Comments

  1. Yup, I influence her into going to the YMCA.
    Bad Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Andrea. She is horrible at softball and the paint program. Her car is filthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHHAHA. Yes. that is correct.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha too funny. now tomorrow you need to post about how you have no friends left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being a hermit and competitive are bad qualities?! I don't understand this...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That just means you have NO bad qualities. Those are the only things I could think of.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice