happy dappy early birthday

I am getting an early birthday present this year. Well come to think of it, I've gotten a few. BFF Abby got me the pioneer woman cookbook (thanks again. you knew I would love it even though I don't cook...true friend). I got a birthday card from g-ma and pa about a week ago. And my mom decided to be ultra cruel to me, knowing I have no self control, and sent my my bday package early. I got it on Tuesday. I'm not allowed to open it til tomorrow...I kinda did though. Only one thing got really opened in the process (thanks for the gift card!). But I am not talking about any of those. The early birthday present that I am most excited about is my brother!

Yes, brother Joe...he is coming to visit me on my birthday!

Even though it is slightly inconvienent, and far away, and not really that much fun, he is still doing it! I'm beyond excited. Nothing is worse than celebrating your birthday alone. I mean c'mon, I just moved here a month ago, I dont want to have to drag the new people I met here into celebrating my birthday with me....even though they are. Wyoming people are sometimes shockingly nice.

Anyway, Joe and I are going to do so many fun things while he is here. Things like go for a drive into the mountains, walk down main street, go out for dinner. That's all I got so far, but it doesnt matter because I am just excited to have someone close to me help me celebrate my birthday.

Thanks again JOEY!!!!!!!

yours truely, Sta-weezy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice