weather be better

Most of the time I feel like I have nothing to talk about when I write on here. That's why I have been massively slacking on updating it.

Today I am going to write about something extremely boring...the weather.

I'm sure that everyone and their mother has in some way experienced the "deep freeze" of 2010 in some way. Well let me just tell you, Wyoming got her fair share of ridiculously cold weather. On Wednesday night, I swear it got down to -30 degrees....that didn't even factor in the windchill. It was complete arctic tundra here. I swear if I can survive the winter here I should get a medal....at least. I might even make myself a certificate off of publisher and hang it on my wall. It would be a worthy occasion to celebrate.

What's funny though, is that I am not sure if I would rather have the freezing temperatures or the massive snow. In Michigan a legitimate snow storm would include 10 or more inches. Here, they call getting 3 inches a snow storm...I'm not even joking about that. On the radio all last week there was near mayhem at the idea of getting more than 3 inches...I on the other-hand being a Michigander, was not put off by this supposed "snow storm". I did hear that all you back home got a hearty amount of snow....I really don't miss that. So I guess all in all I would rather take the freezing temps if that means there isn't that much snow to deal with. Who knows, maybe Wyoming gets just as much snow as Michigan, it is only the beginning of January.

I was going through my camera pics yesterday and found a delightful picture that I forgot I took. It's a little late in the year already, but I didn't think anyone would mind...
Happy New Year! This little gem was downtown...isn't it so cute!

Comments

  1. -30 and not much snow?? what's the point of having such cold weather if there's no snow to make it beautiful?!

    and -30???? that's insane!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice