ZUMBA

Well I have been in VERY good mood lately. Why might you ask? One word....ZUMBA

Let it roll off your tongue

ZUUUUUMMMMM

BA

ZUUUUUMMMM

BA

ZuMbA.....

Ok that was a little excessive.

Anyway, it is fantastic. Booty shaking sweaty dance moves that kill my body but make me so so happy.

After my monday, wednesday, and friday zumba classes I am usually in a fantastic mood. Yesterday, I came back to my abode and was dying of thirst (zumba induced thirst) and was hankering for some cool sweet diet coke.

Is it a sin to drink something so delicious?? It feels like it and it makes me love it even more :)

I opened my refridgerator (where I keep my diet coke) and you might be surprised by what I saw, I sure was....



That's right... half frozen diet coke

My fridge is a double agent...it is REALLY a freezer....

EVERYTHING freezes in it. Everything.



Ok, well I'm going to watch the proposal and drink my ice cold diest coke. Good night all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice