The flamingo is pink

Woop Woop! Two posts in one week!
Just congratulating myself a little bit. So....

This weekend is going to be SO SO good! Why? I'll tell you why!

PINK FLAMINGO and SUPER BOWL and FRIENDS and CLEANING....ok ok cleaning is not that exciting...I got a little carried away with the cap lock. I can probably safely say that everyone knows why the super bowl in fun, but to all my homies in Michigan wondering what the heck "PINK FLAMINGO" is...let me tell you.

Along with being a tropical bird, Pink Flamingo is an all girl, all fun, partay! Don't worry, you need to buy a ticket with all the proceeds going to a local charity. It's like a morally good reason to party. This year, or i should say this Saturday's, theme is 80's. Not a huge fan of the 80's (sister Alli has that covered), but any reason to dress up is usually good enough for me. I love dressing up. LOVE IT. So here is a general idea of what kind of look I am going for tomorrow night....enjoy.
Beautiful Hair....we will see if I can pull this one off. I bought some aqua net, so I think it will be do-able
I am going for more of the look of the woman with the red jacket. I left my cone bra back in Michigan....snap!
Don't worry, Ill post picts of this great event!
p.s. GO COLTS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice