Phil

I am surprised I haven't written about this sooner. Fun fact about Andrea, I am completely obsessed with the Discovery show "Deadliest Catch". It's a bit ridiculous how obsessed I am. I have seen every episode at least 4 or 5 times. Some even more than that. I am completely content to watch Deadliest Catch marathons all day. I have honestly sat in front of the TV for over 12 hours watching it. I LOVE THAT SHOW.

All my fellow DCers will already know about this, but last week one of the main men on that show passed away. Captian Phil Harris. Of the Cornelia Marie. Definition of a Scally Wag. Tough as Nails. Capt Phil. He wasn't necessarily my absolute favorite captain on that show (Capt Keith is the best), but I still absolutely loved him. He was so mean and tough, but funny and lovable. And he is DEAD. It feels like a family member of mine has died, well not really, but kind of.


This is pretty late in coming, but r.i.p. Capt. Phil. You were great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice