Winter Indulgences

One of my favorite things to do in the winter is take really really really hot showers. Like insanely hot. I like the water temp. to be so hot that I cannot stand under it for more than three seconds without getting a third degree burn. MMM. The steam is so abundant that you can barely breathe. It looks like a sauna when I step out of the shower, but I love love love it.
That's not my only winter indulgence.
If that one didn't border on weird, this is just a tad weirder...
I also love painting my toenails. In the summer, it feels like a chore, but in the winter it's like a treat. I paint them every Sunday. I'm not sure why I am telling everyone this, but it's true. I am a winter toe nail painter.
I am also a winter shaver. I shave my legs everyday. That's really weird. Even I know its weird, and I still do it.
I also have normal winter indulgences, that help me make it through these long months. Here is a short list.
hot chocolate
deadliest catch marathons
weekend naps
candles
wearing my blue coat....it's not really an indulgence, but I love wearing that coat.
turning my heat on really low at night and burrowing in my covers....mmmm I love that one too.
eating hot hot soup
eating hot hot anything
annnnnnd netflix movies on my computer.
That's just a short list of things i can think of right now.
Ok, you don't have to read the crazy lady's blog anymore, I will understand
Night y'all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice