Discovery

I have discovered another 'favorite thing ever'
It's called pandora
I love it a little bit.
It helps me get through work.
It's an internet radio site. Just type in a song or artist and it will make a radio station for you.
My favorite station right now is my Citizen Cope one. I love Citizen Cope.
I was obsessed with him in highschool, and now have just rediscovered him.

Another discovery that I have made that is completely awesome is the braided 'headband' thingy.
I have been doing a braided headband for a few years now but it is totally awesome.
Whenever I don't want to wash my hair (which is about every other day bc I am lazy) I just do that braid thing-ma-do.
Everyone thinks it's awesome.
Little do they know my hair is greasy.

My last 'best thing in the world' recent discovery is the mini notebook/calendar.
Yes, this is a late-in-life discovery for me.
I should have learned to utilize my planner in middle/highschool
But I didn't.
Now when I have little things that I need to remeber to do, I just pull out my notebook/calendar and write them down.
And the weird thing is, is that I actually remember to do them now.
Most of the time.

Wow, what a great week.
Well except that I was sick yesterday...not the fun kind either.
Ok that's all for now.

The next post might be about mom's new car, or Alli's new tat.
Hmm

Comments

  1. Andrea, I too have discovered this carrying around the notebook thing and how well it works towards allowing my memory to actually work : ) It's a fantastic little invention! Who knew, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice