I got it

I can check this off my bucket list now.


I have won a dance off.

I have rhythm.....
I have skills.....
It's no surprise I won.


I started by staring down the competition.
He was sitting right next to me, so it was easy to do.
Intimidation is number one rule to winning.
Make them know you are going to win.
Then I dropped it like it was hott.....very hott.
Added a little bit of my awesome skills to the mix.
Then killed it with my robot.

I KILLED IT
......I don't need to let anyone know I won due to forfeit.
Winning is winning.

Here is a little video that is amazing....I think you all will enjoy it.

Comments

  1. I personally witnessed the dance off and Andrea won hands down....or up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice