Minor Issues

I am 100% aware that I have issues.
Sometimes I try to make them sound cool
"I read like 50 books a month...so what?"
"Discovery Channel shark week had taken up my entire netflix queue, yours isn't the same?"
"So what if I can't cook. I can still love Martha Stewart's and Pioneer Woman's cookbooks"
"Yes my favorite music is top 40 hits by such artists as Justin Beiber, Lady Antebellum, Taylor Swift, and Lil Wayne...in no particular order"
"You aren't on facebook all day?"
But this one is just weird.
While watching the new "Life" show on Discovery last night (they had like 432 encores...watched a few of those too) they had a commercial for the new season for Deadliest Catch.
I cried.
Yes I cried.
I cried at a commercial.
For a TV show about fishermen.
I have some severe issues.
The bad thing is is that I saw the commercial about 5 times last night.
I cried everytime I saw it.
UGH

The season starts on April 13.
I already made my shirt for it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice