Convos with Alli

My sister Alli is pretty awesome.
I am the older sister, 3 years to be exact.
You would think that our maturity levels we would meet somewhere in the middle of those three years.
But they don't.
Alli and I meet around the age of 10, maybe 12. Some days we can get all the way up to 15. But usually no higher.
We are very immature.
My mom says she gets car sick hanging out with us sometimes.
I understand that.
I get car sick when I hear Bruce Springsteen music.

Here is a little flavor of a Alli/Andrea typical convo.

Convo 1
Alli: Sometimes when I speak, I think of the gangsta spelling of a word.
Me: Me too. Like when I say "You are the weirdest person ever", I'm really saying "you are the weirdest person eva".
A: Or "right there" is really "right thurr"
M: Oh, good example.
A: I think about these things a lot.

Convo 2
Me: I had a strange dream last night.
Alli: Your mind is a scary place.
M: Mr. Tumnus visited me at college.
A: Did he bring his LYYYYREHHHH
M: hahaha, LYYYYRRRRREHHH, yes, and his harpsicord.
A: No gathering is complete without the harpsicord. I wish to master the harpsicord and lyre.
M: Don't forget the mandolin. (English accent) "Where is my LYYYRRREHH. The spites in the forest need a jolly TTTUne"
A: (english accent) My harpsicord is in TTTUUUne. Your LYYYYREE is a great addition. Please join me in a jolly TUUUne.
M: I like speaking englishy

Convo 3
Alli: My husband is gay
Me: yes I know, but he was gay when you married him.
A: It was a turn on for me.
M: That's strange
A: He's like a challenge...I fight for his love everyday.
M: Maybe you should write a book about your love.
A: Eh, I will when our love isn't so one sided. I have to go now.
M: Why?
A: I have to go on a date with the hubs and his boyfriend.
M: I hope you are loooking skanky tonight.
A: Sweats and zit cream, only the best.

Comments

  1. Isn't it great to have a sister? And even better to be the older one? :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice