i miss michigan

I'm in a "I miss Michigan" mood today.
These only hit about once a month after I talk to someone from home.
My mom is coming to visit me in May...over Memorial Day weekend. We are going to Yellowstone and Teton National Park. We started planning it today. So excited.
I usually always miss my family, we are close.
But I really miss my friends today.




Well Alli is technically my sister...but she's pretty much my best friend too. Yeah, I'm one of those weird annoying people that is best friends with her sister. If you have met Alli, you would want to be her best friend too.

I miss Norman. He died last July :( He was 17 (I guess that's old for a dog). I'll write about him later. He was the best dog ever. He really was.

I miss Melissa. She is getting married this summer. I am so excited for her. She pretty much was one of the reasons I was able to make it through college. She is hilarious.

I miss my girls at Genesis. Best job ever. Some of the greatest people in the world work there too. Miss you all!

I miss Hillary. I lived with her last year in Grand Rapids. We would watch Rick Steve's travel show, Martha and Antique Roadshow. We would walk around the neighborhood. Go to the bars. Go to the library. I miss living in that house. That was a really really fun year. Oh yeah, I miss Sam too.

I miss all you guys in this pic. So fun going to Lake Michigan whenever.

I also miss that purple spandex sweater I am wearing...wonder where that went.

VIVA LA MICHIGAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice