Many faces of me


This is how I would like the world to see me. Beautiful. Esthetically pleasing. Tan. Good hair. Whiteish teeth. Man I look good in this picture. I mean I had to photoshop it for about a half hour to get this desired look. But it's a pretty good look if you ask me.

My wishes of always looking like that are rarely realized.
Who am I kidding, I hardly ever look like that.
99.9999% of the time I look like this.

Sexy eh? For some reason, it was necessary to wear my scarfs so tight it looked like I was wearing a neck brace. I won't even get into what my eyes are doing. I am embarrassed this picture even exhists.

Yes, I am guilty of the kissy/duck face pictures. I was young. A freshman in college. Even my friends knew I was nuts....hence Marjie's face. SHEESH


WHERE THE HECK AM I LOOKING? This one was taken my myself. Trying to achieve one of those emo self portraits. My emoself lasted about as long as my desire for a perm. Not very.



All I can say is that I'm not THAT bad.
It's still bad that we are related though....






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice