suck this towns-people

A little while ago I signed up for the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program in Sheridan.
I have been matched with a sweet little second grade girl.
She is totally awesome.
We have gone bowling and to movies and out to eat.
I usually send her home totally sugared up.
Her mom loves me.

Today we are doing something totally great.
Periodically all the BBBSs in town get together to do an activity all together.
Today is one of those days.
We get to go to the new McDonalds (joy) and get our picture taken for the paper.
I love getting my picture taken for the paper. When was little, my mom was the children's librarian at the public Library. We always went to the reading events and got our pictures in the paper. It was awesome.
But that isn't even the coolest part about today.
After the picture is taken, we get to go on a TROLLEY RIDE
haha
All around town.
I am so excited. I just learned about this trolley, and now I get to ride on it before any of the towns-people. I am so excited.

Oh, and if you missed Deadliest Catch last night...it was CRAZY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice