love it

I love Sundays.
Love them.
Today, I
  1. Slept til 11:30
  2. Watched Spiderman 2 &3
  3. walked to the YMCA
  4. worked out at the YMCA
  5. walked back from the YMCA
  6. thought about cleaning
  7. ate some cereal
  8. talked to my mom
  9. argued with my mom about buying a camera
  10. laughed at my mom
  11. went on facebook about 30 times
  12. warmed up some leftovers
  13. sat on the couch
  14. thought about doing laundry.
Wow, now that I look at it, I did a lot of things today.
Typically, back in Michigan, my sister and I would buy a Little Caesars pizza and watch America's Next Top Model marathons all day. After going to church and checking out the 30 sexy men that attend it.
I just LOVE Sundays!!!!!!

Comments

  1. u think the sexy men at church would motivate us to work out and eat healthier....or at least America's next top model would...but NOPE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. we are REAL woman. we keep it REAL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice