My Past

I was just thinking this morning.
About my past mostly.
I did/believed some weird things.
  1. When I learned the "rules" about the American flag. I seriously thought that if that flag EVER touched the ground, the army/military/airforce/marines/God were going to strike me down for violating the flag. I also thought that if it wasn't properly illuminated at night the same thing would happen.
  2. I thought I was seriously dying the first time I got my period. I screamed..loudly. (that one might be tmi)
  3. I played serious Barbies until I was 12. That seems a little old to me.
  4. I wrote in 4th grade that I wanted to be a vet. I really only like dogs, so I have no idea what I was thinking. Birds scare the living daylights out of me.
  5. I had a fish tank in my room when I was younger. I never took care of it. I had it for about 2 years. All the original fish I had in it were still alive. I was sick of having it, so I flushed them all down the toilet one day. Alive. Ha, that's terrible.
  6. I played about every single community ed sport offered. Joe was a natural athlete that liked doing everything, so I think my parents thought I would like to play everything too. Not the case. I quit them all. I REALLY sucked at t-ball, decently bad at soccer, I won't even tell you what I was like at gymnastics.
  7. I took full advantage of my shadow (aka little sister Alli) when I was younger. I am still shocked she even talks to me now.
  8. I used to make up dance routines to Disney sing-a-longs with my sister, then video record them. I really don't ever want to see those tapes.
  9. I was such a picky eater when I was younger. I used to have to sit at the table and wait to leave until I had eaten everything. This usually got old realllll fast, so I would just scoop whatever was on my plate and stick it into about a million napkins. I thought that would make it look like I ate everything and just got really messy doing it.
  10. I had braces when I was younger. I also had an expander on the top of my mouth. This thing was supposed to make more room for my teeth. I gave me a gap between my front two teeth that could fit two quarters. No joke, I tested it.

Ok I think that is enough embarrassing stories for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice