Story from the Andrea Vault of Embarrassment

I am not exactly embarrassed of this story.
Actually it is one of the funniest things I think that has ever happened to me.
But the normal person might find this embarrassing.

I had been living in Sheridan for about 2 months.
Meeting new people and actually starting to have a life out here.
One weekend I was hanging out with my friend Carrie and others. We ended up going to the American Legion because they have live music and dancing on Friday and Saturday nights.
We usually don't end up there until the end of the night for a couple reasons;
  1. it is SO smokey there. SUPER smokey
  2. we usually embarrass the heck out of ourselves, so we usually can't muster up enough courage to walk through the doors unless we have had a few
  3. it is usually dead until about 12.

This particular weekend, they must of had an AMAZING band, because I was out on the dance floor nearly the entire time.

I was feeling REALLY good, so naturally I want to show off some of my amazing dance moves. I decide to show off the "Elaine". If anyone has ever seen Seinfeld, or consider themselves a Seinfeld fan, then you know what I am talking about. I unleashed the "Elaine".

I right when I was preforming a very awesome "elaine" kick, my cute leopard print flat shoots off of my foot, soaring all the way across the dance floor, and hits a cowboy. I am not making this up.

I casually run over to the cowboy, pick up my shoe, and run back.

Because my friends are cool and awesome, they decide to make sure that everyone knew what just happened. I believe Carrie yelled something like "Did you just throw your shoe at that guy??!!"

I tried to brush it off like things like that happen ALL the time.

Well, in my life they do actually.

hahahaha. Oh man, it was soooo funny.

Still makes me giggle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice