stress

I don't really know how to handle stress.
It's not that I don't know how to handle it well, I really don't know how to handle it at all.
I never get stressed. I might get nervous or scared for a minute, but I NEVER really get stressed.
I love that I am programed like that.
My sister stresses out like everyday.
She handles it by yelling at me, or crying, or getting a headache.
I am rambling on about stress because, well the first time in my entire life, I was actually stressed.
For an extended period of time.
Like a month and a half.
It was terrible.
I had to throw this fundraiser for work.
I have never dont anything like it before. I had absolutely no experience.
So now, my sleeping schedule is all messed up, I have a huge ulcer in my stomach that prevents me from having any type of appetite, and I have had a constant headache for about a months straight. Oh, and heartburn...major major heartburn.
I guess my body likes to freak out on me when I am stressed.
I don't think I could ever do anything like that again.
I won't live past 30 if I do.
The fundraiser went well.
My body was the only casualty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice