ugh, too much to do

my mom is visiting me this coming weekend. memorial day weekend.
we are going to be going to yellowstone! so excited.
i havent seen my mom (or my dad, or sister) since christmas. i cant believe it has been that long.
i am very excited.
now i only have to:
  1. clean out my car
  2. clean my room
  3. clean the bathroom
  4. clean the kitchen
  5. clean the living room
  6. buy groceries for the trip
  7. hope and pray my breaks are in good condition
  8. start training for hiking everywhere
  9. hope and pray the weather is good
  10. hope and pray a bear doesnt attack me
  11. or a moose
  12. or a buffalo
  13. or any other big game
  14. write down a list of topics my mom may not ask me about: includes money, various recreational activities, money, my job, money, and my shopping habits
  15. pack

looks like i have a busy week ahead of me.

oh and i have a baseball game on wednesday with the co-rec league. did i mention i havent played baseball since i was about 10? this is going to be fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice