We are professionals

This is the story of last night.
Went out to eat with some friends.
Were seated right next to the bathroom.
This walked by...

This sweet mustache.......

Was connected to this face.

That face was connected to that body, which is hanging out with those two cool girls.

Which were surrounded by those other two guys.


I think those guys were in a band. Wyomingites don't look like that.

p.s. The story went like this. Carrie saw the stache come out of the bathroom. We watched him walk by. After he was kind of out of ear-shot Carrie goes, "DO YOU HAVE YOUR CAMERA?!". I say yes. Then we attack the men into taking pics with us.

Yes, we are young professional women.

I'm sure we made their night.

Comments

  1. I am convinced our friend Juanli is trying to be the worlds next Burt Reynolds. I mean with stashe growing power like that, who wouldn't strive for that goal!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! He is truely blessed. I will forever remember that stache. it was so full and well kept.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice