WeBsItEs

i like the internet.
obviously.
i have a blog.

because i think the internet is so great, i am allowing all of you to see the sites i waste the most time on.
your welcome.

  1. facebook...duh
  2. people i visit this site like 7 times a day. way too much, i know. i think its bordering on addiction
  3. p-dub you will become addicted to this website. beware
  4. tfln dana told me about this one. funny funny funny. makes me feel better about myself and my life choices
  5. trailer bc i love movies
  6. wikipedia i have no idea why i go to this website so much. its bad
ok my websites are boring. but im a pretty boring person.

Comments

  1. tfln is hilarious! I always try to find people from our area code that post... just to see what kinds of stupid things they are doing :)

    fmylife.com is also pretty funny, but it borders on being sad and pathetic. another website to see how fortunate your life can be :)

    and, lastly, postsecret.com is also a good site :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice