I like these quizzes

1. when you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Ugh, it's morning
2. do you miss anyone right now? I miss my family.
3. if you could move anywhere else, would you? Yes, Most definitely. I don't think I will ever settle for one place.
4. if you could choose, what would your last meal be? I have no idea. I guess anything with peanut butter
5. what famous person, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? Can the person be made up? If so, then Bridget Jones.
6. what was the last book you read?Some stupid book I got at the library that I didn't even finish and can't remember the title. I think I'm going to read "A walk in the woods" by Bill Bryson next.
7. what was the last movie you watched? Sherlock Holmes. I liked it.
8. what was the last song you heard? Mr. Blue by Catherine Feeny. It's on my pandora station.
9. what is your dream vacation? Depends on my mood. But I've had a love affair with Ireland and England for some time. And Alaska.
10. what is the next trip you will take? Going home to Michigan and August, then Canada for a friend's wedding, then London in October.
11. did you ever go to camp? Yes, too many times. I even went to band camp. Once.
12. have you ever been in love? Yes and no and maybe.
13. what do you want to know about the future? Nothing. I like the unexpected and unplanned points of life.
14. where is your best friend? In Michigan.
15. how is your best friend?Good, I guess
16. who is the biggest gossiper you know? I have no idea. I don't really care.
17. what does your last text message say?"True to form! hahaha"
18. what are 3 things you've always wanted to do, that you still plan to accomplish? Write a book, pay off loans, become a nomad
19. what is one thing you learned from your parents? Have the confidence in yourself to find out what you are passionate about and go for it.
20. what is one thing you hope to teach to your own children? Be who you are, love yourself and others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice