stories from memorial day weekend 1

My mom came and visited me this past weekend.
It was wonderful.

I love my mom. She is so funny. She mummbles a lot.

We went to Yellowstone and Teton National Park.

Did you know Teton means tits in French.

I bet you did.

Throughout this week, I thought I would write about some of the things that happend during this weekend. There were many.


Mom arrived in town around 4:30ish on Friday. I took her on a brief tour of the town then we decided to go out to dinner. We went to a local favorite, Sanfords. They have dollar beers. The bad thing about having a favorite restaurant in a small town is that the waiters know who you are. My mom was shocked that the waiter knew what I was going to drink and eat. It made it easy for me though. We enjoyed a pleasant dinner and ran into some of my friends. Then we made our way over to the local hookah bar. Mom wanted to try some out.

My friends and I go there a bunch too.

The people know me there.

Mom was shocked, again.

Oh, and I have many pictures of mom smokin da hookah. But I won't put them up.

Because she told me not to.

Sorry.


Here is a sneak preview of the stories to come:


  1. Attack of the Bison

  2. Transformer

  3. Bears that are impossible to find

  4. Attack of the Bison part deux

  5. Snake River Float

  6. Climbing the Tetons

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice