in my first year of college...

I pretended to be one of those cool indie/scene kids.
I listened to all the cool music, dressed in the finest thrisft store fashions.
Thought about being a vegatrian for about a day.
And I took many, many bizzare pictures.

First friend Marjie and I would drive around and take pictures. Mostly because she was good at taking pictures with her awesome camera, and I liked having my picture taken, because I am vain. Here is a prime example of indie andrea in action. That's me sitting at the bottom of the picture. I look ridiculous.

Marjie came back after Christmas break and had a cool webcam attached to her computer. So we decided to take tons of pictures on it. Like my kewl urban outfitters owl sweater. That thing was all wool, itched like a bitch and I shrunk it two sizes too small the first time I washed it. So naturally I wore it for the next 4 years of college. That's how I roll.



This one is a gem. Again, another Marjie/andrea expedition to the local senior center. We found a lamp post...so we took pictures by it. I look like a freak...but with really good skin tone. Jaundice looks good on me.


I am writing about my first year in college mainly because in a month I get to see some of my favorite people from school!

Melissa, Marjie and Elin!!!!
Melissa is getting married and so many people that I love to hang out with are going. Fun Fun wedding right there. Just thought I would tell you all about it. I'm pretty geeked.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice