i dont like this

im going to make a list of things that i dont like. on this list of things that i dont like are many things that many people like. im sorry, but i will probably never like these things, so stop making me try to change my mind.
  1. pictures of people's brand new born babies. they will always look like aliens to me. no matter how many times you try to tell me they are cute. new born babies always look like aliens
  2. soccer. im sorry, i tried. i made a good effort with the world cup. but honestly, i only tried so i could have a reason to go to the bar during the week.
  3. indie/emo music. i know its all about the LYRICS. i get it people. i tried that whole 'scene' on for a year or so and it felt all wrong. im sorry, but that stuff just puts me to sleep/makes me feel really car sick. kind of like how 'the boss' makes me feel. but i think bruce makes me carsick because i actually got sick in a car while listening to him.
  4. cats. i hate cats. the only cats i like are the ones that ignore me and/or are terrified of me and run away.
  5. chinese food. except for good sushi. i know, i get enough grief from this one. just lay off. i dont like seafood and yes i have tried it many times. so stop making me try it again and again and again.
  6. hamburgers. i just dont like them. i know this one is weird. and i also dont like stuffing. or butter on bread. its strange.
  7. i dont like to feel pushed to do something. i think a lot of people dont like this. but i am stubborn to an obscene degree. so even though you might push me to do something because it will be good for me, i will act like a little child and do the exact opposite. i react much easier to things if you manipulate me and i dont notice.
  8. bad libraries. it ruins my day when i cant get a book that i want.
  9. nancy grace. i dont like that woman.

thats all i got for now.

im sure there are more things i dont like, but i cant think of them right now.

Comments

  1. andrea, shooshi is japanese, not chinese. but it's ok that you made that screw up because you are the coolest person on the world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice