allergies

Allergy season has hit.
I NEVER had allergies in Michigan.
Well at least not until I was about 21.
And I'm still not sure if I experienced allergies. It could have just been a bad cold.
Well living in Wyoming, I'm experiencing some major allergies.
And they majorly suck.

All summer I was happy and not sick at all and living life.

Look how joyful I was with the happy sun, and happy flowers and beautiful mountains.
Breathing in the wonderful non-allergies-ish air.
I was happy then.
Those were good times.

Now...

Those pesky flowers have turned on me.
The sun is an evil demon from hell.
And those mountains, well I can barely see them through my massively puffed out eyeballs.
My nose really is a faucet.
My eyes are itching the crap out of me.
And I sound like a really sexy man. My voice is totally scratchy.
EFF allergies.
I think I am going to have to survive off of benadryl for the next few months.
I'll be a zombie for sure.

side note: Good job last night Joe! Tough loss, but you looked AWESOME out there!
side-side note: Thanks to everyone that came out to cheer Joe on!

Comments

  1. I have allergies too. and I am also inspried by your blog to make cartoons on mine. I will make one this weekend and give you a shout out on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice