hallelujah

I have to listen to music at work. I love listening to music at work. I need it for my existence.
I work for a non-profit, so my office is in some donated space from a church.
The church office is open until 12:30 everyday.
I usually keep my music pretty mellow and quiet until after lunch.
Then I crank it up. I have dubbed this action "ghetto blasting"
Because you can basically hear whatever I am listening to in all parts of the church.
But it's just me here, so I don't think I am offending anyone.

I come into work today.
Sit down, fire up my computer, and start checking emails.
Then, with no prior warning, the hallelujah chorus starts playing.
I am guessing the church choir is practicing, but they are seriously ghetto blasting the shit out of that song.
They played it about 7 times.
I become some sort of rage monster. I can't handle it. I want to start pounding on the walls for them to turn it down.

I don't think it would of worked. My walls are cement, I would just hurt my hand.

The song is STILL playing. And I might just lose my mind.
Hopefully I don't.
Yours truly,
Raging dreface

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice