hpa2

So I had a really fun weekend.
It was one of those weekends were you sort of have plans, but they are so loose that you can really do anything you want, or nothing at all.
I love those weekends.
I decided to do a lot of things.

My favorite thing I did was on Saturday night.
I don't know if anyone really reads this blog and remembers past posts. But if you do, do you remember that post I did about that "hippie party" I went to?

Well guess what people. I went to hippie party act 2 on Saturday night.
And it was awesome.
I still should learn a hippie trade...I did bust out some ghetto booty-shake/hippie dancing. It was a strange mixture, but I think I pulled it off pretty well.
Anyway. Instead of being the strange awkward wallflower that I was at the last shindig...I was normal Andrea. Which really isn't that normal, but I had a TON of fun.
Man, I really suck at telling stories...I never start at the beginning, I'm sure you all are very bored now.

Now I will start at the BEGINNING.
The reason for this hpa2 (hippie party act 2) was my friend Micah. It was his birthday bash.
So a bunch of us high-tailed it to rod&dimitra's hizzouse for some fun.
And the fun started early.
With burry-toes (burritos...I always spell it burry-toes in my head because I think I am mentally insane.)
Feed me and I will be the happiest person in the world.
And this food was g.o.o.d.

This crazy drawing is of me...and my giant burry-toe. I couldn't even close the dang thing.
I think I had 2 of these last night. YUM.

So after gorging on succulent burry-toes, Micah grooved out on his guitar.
It was his birthday bash, but he was the cook/general entertainment.
It was awesome.
I didn't even get him a gift. Or a card. I am such a bad party guest.
So after his mini concert, some people put up a big projector screen and we all sat around the campfire and watched the Big Lebowski.
LOVE. THAT. MOVIE.
But I think every single person there has probably seen it about a million times.
And we are all pretty immature.
So about half the party of people decided it would be the funniest thing in the world (which it was) to go behind the screen and make incredibly inappropriate hand puppets during the movie.

I'm trying to keep this blog PG rated, so I won't draw the hand puppet-y things they were doing, but I am sure you all can imagine.
It was funny.
I like having friends on the same maturity level as me.
Which is around the maturity level of a 15 year old. Maybe younger.

Many other fun and festive things happened last night.

Like a mini jam session with Micah, Chris, Jarod, and Julie. They all can play a mean guitar.
And sing.
In tune.
I'm tune death (aka tune deaf...this was a spelling error that I don't want to change because I think it is really funny).
I almost thought, for a millisecond, about joining in on the singing.
But I would have sounded like that penguin in Happy Feet....the one that can tap dance like....a really good tap dancer. But sounds like a bull horn when he sings.
So I just sat.
And bobbed my head. A bunch.

So I stayed at this party til the wee hours of the morning.
Sometime before I left, I found my friend Kim.
I think she was watching Anchorman outside, by the fire.
And fell asleep.
Poor pooped out Kimmy.

I love this picture.

So thank you to all my wonderful crazy hippie folksy immature friends.
You make my life full.

Comments

  1. I remember the post abotu your first hippie party. i thought after that one you said you didnt think they would let you come to a hippie party again?
    but it sounds like you had a fun time! when are you coming back to michigan. we should have our own hippie party and invite people. Remember our halloween party!?!?! that was awesome!! and that's when I started liking that guy im married too! that was like.. the best party!! and it was thrown byu us! who would have thought.. we were like..popular that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! yeah, I was invited back. It was a miracle really. That halloween party was awesome! I will be back in Michigan for Christmas I think.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice