one reason i love living in wyoming


This gorgeous picture was taken by my good friend Cerwin.
Cerwin, Dana and Kyle came and visited me over 4th of July weekend.
She took this picture on a walk we all took.
There is a wild animal pen about a block from my house.
That's where she took this photo.
This picture makes me smile everytime.
It makes me love living in Wyoming.
I get to see this everyday.
I thought I would share it with all of you.
If you live in Wyoming, then you can just be like me and be happy that you do.
If you don't live here, then you can be jealous and wish you did.
I'm all about speading the love.
Happy Thursday

Comments

  1. I can see the gaddumned critters from my office!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice