radio ticket winner

I won some tickets to a University of Wyoming football game today.
I already had tickets, but I like to call into radio shows.
So I called in to win them.
Also my friend Megan is the co-host of the radio show.
So she gave me a heads-up on when to call in.

This is how it all went down.

I was listening to the radio and called in.
All you had to do was answer a couple questions about nothing in particular.

So I call in and they answer the phone. I naturally was way too excited about the prospect of being on the radio.
I need to learn self-control.
They start asking me the 10 questions.

The first one was "What is your favorite movie?"
Because I watch movies like a cow eats grass, I don't exactly have one movie that I love. I've seen too many. But because I was in a weird mood, I said the first one that came to my mind...which was dumb and dumber.
It makes for good radio....that's what I'm all about people.

Then they started drilling me on men's underwear. I honestly do not care.
But I got confused. So I said I liked both.
They went on to ask me about animal prints and blind dates and a whole lot of other crap.
It was fun. I like people asking me questions like this.

In the end, I won the tickets.
It's been a happy Tuesday.
Minus the incident this morning.

Comments

  1. I hate you! For getting more tickets that is...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice