other trips

I went to Greece awhile ago.
I'm thinking a lot about past vacations.
And Greece was an AWESOME experience.
I went over there for school.

I did a bunch of stuff.
I joined a band on a boat ride over to Samos.
We never went on tour.


I went to this one place and I TOTALLY forgot the name of it.
But it was glorious.
There were all these jagged cliffs and perched on top were monasteries.
I visited the monasteries.
Let me say it again.
It was glorious.


I also went to a big amphitheater.
You could stand in the center of the stage and talk, or whisper, or shuffle your feet.
And the person at the very top of the seat could hear you.
Those Greeks were crafty.


I also had to endure an 8 hour train ride in a cramped compartment with 5 other girls and their luggage.
How did I cope?
I knocked myself out with 2 Dramamine and 3 aspirins.
I was out the whole time.


I also took a jaunt over to Turkey and saw the first Library ever.
It was pretty awesome.
Loads of tourists.
And hella hot that day.
But I love libraries. And history. So I loved this.

That's all. I thought you would like to reminisce with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice