rage ina cage

I went to "Friday Fight Night" ....on Friday.
It is like amateur UFC fighting.
WAY WAY amateur.
I know nothing about UFC fighting. Other than they are in a cage.
And they fight.
I think I last watched any sort of fighting on TV, it was of Hulk Hogan.
And his shirt ripping.

I went with my friend Lucas.
And met up with Michelle and others.
I felt bad because Lucas had to explain everything to me.

This drawing sucks....but I didn't feel like adding tons of detail.
Basically they are in this cage and they wrestle around.
It goes on for 3 rounds. and each round is 90 seconds long.

Some of the matches took up all the time and the winner won based off points.
Other rounds were over in 2 punches.
Either way it was awesome. All of it was.

My favorite part of the whole night was people watching.
I am a people watching freak.
This is the basic uniform of every single male in attendance.

They all looked like they have been injecting steroids into their eyeballs for far too long.
It was a little much.

This is what I looked like the entire time.

I'm surprised anyone even talked to me.

All of you who received my maniac texts from this night can probably imagine this image of me.
I was high. On local amateur UFC style fighting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice