sleeping too much

I do not know how to properly handle crisis.
This stems from never really having to deal with crisis before.
And for that I am thankful.

But right now, my family is going through a mini-crisis.
And all I seem to be doing about it is sleeping.
I am not able to go home right now and deal with it or help out in any way.
So I am in this waiting phase.

All of this is to say that I have been sleeping a crap ton, and having an even harder time waking up.
I have 3 alarms set on my phone.
One goes off at 5AM and the snooze lasts about 15 mins.
Enough time for me to fall into my REM cycle again.
The next goes off at 6AM and has a 5 min snooze delay.
The third goes off at 7AM and has a 2 min delay.

And I still get up at around 8AM.

Except today, I am going to a swimming class with Kim this morning.
So I had to come into work early.
And let me tell you, THAT was a struggle.

Comments

  1. oh man. sorry about the mini crisis. dont let yourself sleep too much! Its a dangerous cycle. your body then craves sleeping and its kinda like an addiction.. its true tho.
    then it can lead to depression and such and just be a crazy cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea,
    I'm especially sorry you're not able to be home with the family during the mini crisis. Just know we are thinking and praying for you and your family. We love you guys!
    Cliff

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, Better Andrea

Valentine's Day....because, February

an uncomfortable clothing choice